Friday, September 7, 2012

I so don't know what to put....

I had a thing all typed out, but I felt it wasn't my place to put it up... I guess I could just take it like a journal today my nieces Breann and Katelyn were born.... They are beautiful, perfect... Katelyn looks like their older brother Hunter, while Breann looks like their older brother Jace. they are fraternal twins and they belong to my brother Will, and his wonderful wife Codieleigh... I have an awesome family... everyone is procreating which makes me happy, cause i'm constantly surrounded by babies, and I love babies... :D Well, I'm a horrible blogger.. I'm done with this one...lol
Katelyn Rose Singletary
5lbs
17 1/2 Inches
Born @ 9:24 am, September 7, 2012
Breann Lyn Singletary
4 lbs 6 1/4 oz
16 Inches
Born @ 9:21 am, September 7, 2012

1 comment: